empower each other I make JAMAICA better
dogoodjamaica.org is an online information portal for and about civil society organizations in Jamaica
The objective of Do Good Jamaica is to celebrate and encourage activity by civil society organizations. As a vehicle for sharing information among organizations and between the organizations and their stakeholders, Do Good Jamaica is designed to be a central hub for comprehensive information for and about the organizations, and especially highlighting the good work that they do.
- a searchable database of civil society organizations, as well as the relevant regulatory, planning and development entities
- the latest news about the good work of these organizations
- completed projects conveniently displayed on an interactive map
- vetted potential projects seeking funding
- resources such as links and documents for civil society organizations to strengthen their operations
- a calendar to show opportunities for supporting events and volunteering for projects
- a dedicated page for photos of events - projects, fundraisers, meetings, conferences etc.
- a dedicated page for civil society organizations to live stream their events
To Be Listed Or Make Corrections To A Listing
To submit new organizations or make corrections to existing organizations, please download this document: Information Request Form, complete it and return by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please feel free to send information about events (what, where, time, description, flier/image, contact information and whether or not volunteers are needed), photos, videos and news!
DO GOOD I LIVE GOOD
Do Good Jamaica is a partner of the I Believe Initiative
The ‘I Believe’ Vision embodies the ideal of a Jamaica in which individuals are inspired to believe in and actualize their full potential, as well as contribute to the building of a prosperous, progressive, and peaceful nation. Visit Web Site
In The News
Do Good Jamaica Launches - video of interviews with Deika Morrison, Founder of Do Good Jamaica and MD of Mdk Advisory and Consulting Ltd. and Dr. Karen Hilliard, Mission Director of USAID in Jamaica
New Online Portal Encourages J'cans To "Do Good" - coverage of the Do Good Jamaica launch
Mdk Advisory Launches Volunteer Website - coverage of the Do Good Jamaica launch